Monday, July 2, 2007

Moneylegs, GPAssociates and EdwardPena.com

In this podcast, I want to tell you about Moneylegs, GPAssociates and Edward Pena.com. Moneylegs is a system that has great free training courses on setting up and running your internet businesses. There are 10 free training courses in all. The courses cover the basics of using your computer, setting up your email accounts, setting up your browser for efficiency and showing you how to surf in groups using tab browsing and much more.

Moneylegs is free to join and free members can earn up to 10% commission. When you are ready, you can upgrade to a Senior Level Member for a one time lifetime cost of just $49.95. Senior members can earn up to 25% commission and can start building their 3x3 matrix. Once the matrix is full you get a free executive membership in our flagship program SEOsquid for a whole year. That is a value of over $900 and you can earn commission and profit sharing from this business also.

GPAssociates is my main business name. GPAssociates is focused on internet marketing and teaching people how to do business on the internet. We offer training, mentoring and help with your business plans. As you can see, this fits in very nicely with the benefits and services offered by Moneylegs and its family of programs. Additionally, I have income streams with Adsense, Health and Wellness, Communications, and Hosting.

Edward Pena.com is my domain. It is my way of branding my name and my business. I use this domain to host several websites for splash pages, lead capture pages and other information pages on my businesses. Branding is extremely important in any business, the internet businesses are no different. I highly recommend you do this for your business immediately. You can get a domain name at Great Domania.com

Until next time my friends, happy podcasting.

Edward Pena for Moneylegs, GPAssociates and Edward Pena.com



Download My Podcast


No comments: